How to write Social Stories™
There are specific guidelines and criteria for writing Social Stories™. To learn to write them as developed and defined by Carol Gray, you have the following options:
- Watch the DVD Writing Social Stories™ with Carol Gray
- Attend a presentation by Carol Gray (check here for her speaking schedule)
- Brush up on your skills using Social Stories™ 10.0 guidelines and criteria for writing a Social Story™. (This is a downloadable pdf file available for purchase on our web site).
- Purchase Carol Gray's newest book, The New Social Story Book: 10th Anniversary Edition, which contains Social Stories 10.1 tutorials (updated from Social Stories 10.0) and 150 sample Stories, with a CD which allows you to revise and print the Stories for your audience.
- Learn more about using Social Stories™ in conjunction with other instructional methods--and about the research required to write a proper and effective Social Story™ using Revealing the Hidden Social Code by Marie Howley and Eileen Arnold
- Social Stories™ DVDs (Storymovies) by Carol Gray (Click here for the titles of the Stories contained on the first volume of Storymovies)